Thursday, June 10, 2010

inspiration for the week.

Inspiration.
1. Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity.
2. An agency, such as a person or work of art, that moves the intellect or emotions or prompts action or invention.
3. Something, such as a sudden creative act or idea, that is inspired.
4. The quality of inspiring or exalting: a painting full of inspiration.
5. Divine guidance or influence exerted directly on the mind and soul of humankind.
{I love the intricate detail of this bookshelf}
{I just can't get enough of this fablous salad}

1 comment:

  1. mmm.... love it.

    You know what I love even more?

    That I was surfing the net for pics of my next blog post, which was to be titled "inspirations"!

    Great minds think a like?
    Pretty minds think a like?
    Fabulous minds think a like?

    ReplyDelete