Friday, November 12, 2010

pink.

for the love of pink...
{a beautiful pink chair: flee market find}
 {Napoljonska: pink cafe in Berlin}
{Eloise Site at The Plaza, designed by Betsey Johnson
 {classy pink: Marian McEvoy's living room}
{Beautiful Arne Jacobson Egg Chair} 
{SMEG firdges}
{Audrey: the epitome of elegance} 
"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles."
Audrey Hepburn
and some girly girl music: Brit's pop's Kate Nash


3 comments:

  1. L-O-V-E it. Love that pink chair at the top. Simply lovely.
    Also, I really enjoyed the quote at the end. ;)

    Isn't it fun being a girl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have you seen the elton john suite at the ritz?? http://www.ritzparis.com/jump_to.asp?id_target=1238&id_lang=2 ...more pink!

    ReplyDelete